Junior Player of the Year Selection Process
Alabama State Junior Player of the Year:
- Selection is based on the Alabama State Junior Golf Rankings
- Rankings points accumulated from September 1 thru August 31 of the current year will be taken into consideration
- Players that graduate in May of current rankings calendar remain eligible for end-of-year awards, selected in August.
- The top Boy and Girl in the current-year rankings as of August 31st will be awarded the Alabama State Junior Player of the Year
- In the event of a tie for Alabama State Junior Player of the Year, both players would be awarded Player of the Year honors
- Player of the Year Awards will be presented to both the male and female recipient each spring at the Alabama Golf Association Annual Meeting