Privacy and Use Policy
This Privacy and Use Statement applies to data collected by the AGA through this web site and services; it does not apply to data collected through other sites that may be linked to this Site or other sources. Other sites and services linked to or from this Site are governed by their own privacy statements, which should be viewed before proceeding.
The AGA is committed to protecting the security of the personal information you provide. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Our agents and contractors who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect this information in a manner that is consistent with this privacy statement and are not authorized to use the information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing by, for, or in conjunction with the AGA.
Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this privacy statement.
In some cases, the AGA may collect non-personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system application software and peripherals you are using and the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our website. We use your information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate and enhance our website.
Alabama Golf Association
3041 Lorna Road
Hoover, AL 35216
Terms & Conditions
AGA eClub Memberships
The person(s) completing the registration represent they are purchasing an AGA eClub Membership for the purpose of becoming a member of the Alabama Golf Association.
I/we confirm I am/we are familiar with the rules to join the AGA eClub as listed below:
- Membership is valid for current calendar year valid January 1st – December 31st each year purchased
- Bona fide resident of the State of Alabama
- Payment is required with each membership application except for junior golfers age 18 and under
- Adhere to the Rules of Handicapping
- Agree that the AGA may occasionally send marketing communications about programs, services and offers from allied groups.
- Authorize the AGA to use social media functions such as e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram to deliver personal messages at my choosing whether a member or not.
Policy Last Updated: January 1, 2021