Entry Fee: $250 (includes all championship round cart/range fees)
Eligibility: Entries are open to any female amateur golfer who is a legal resident of Alabama, and has an active GHIN® USGA Handicap Index® at an AGA member club and qualifies under the following age requirements:
Championship Division - Must have reached her 50th birthday by October 24, 2018.
- Approximate Yardage = 5600 yards (Overall Champion)
Tournament Division - Must have reached her 50th birthday by October 24, 2018.
- Approximate Yardage = 5300 yards
Super Senior 65+ Division - Must have reached her 65th birthday by October 24, 2018.
- Approximate Yardage = 4400 yards
- 54 holes of gross individual stroke play. No cut.
- Three Divisions: Championship, Tournament, and Super Senior 65+
- The lowest score for 54 holes in the Championship Division will be the overall Champion.
- Tournament and Super Senior 65+ Divisions will be flighted after 36 holes by score (if necessary).
- In the event of a tie for the Overall Championship, a hole-by-hole play-off will be held immediately following play.
- Any other ties for prizes in all other flights, will be resolved by matching scorecards according to the USGA recommendation show in Appendix I of the current Rules of Golf - "How to Decide Ties".
- Initial groupings will be for round 1; field will be repaired by score after each round.